Wednesday 27 August 2008

Some finishes and other stuff!



These are a couple of UFOs I've had hanging around since last summer so I decided to finish them while I had some time! I'm still working on my exchange gift, should have it and the card finished by the end of the week.



In my last post I said I would tell you about the order I got. Well I thought I'd try a couple of goody bags from craftcreations.co.uk I ordered a Christmas one and a general one. For £4.99 each I recieved a couple of large scrap booking/card making papers, 2 lots of ribbon, a stamp, some peel offs and some toppers. I've had a play with the Christmas stamp (a bauble) and will post some pics of the cards when I've taken them LOL

I had a mad few days last week of decoupage cutting and making. I really don't know where it came from I just had to cut and stick! I've already used one on a niece's birthday card



Here are some of the others. There are some Christmas based and Winnie the Pooh. I will probably make them all into cards, but would eventually like to have a go at decoupage to go in a box frame.







No comments: