Wednesday 13 August 2008

A crafting diary

I have wanted to keep one for years. I started keeping one, but it tailed off after a couple of weeks. I tried normal, everyday 'diarying' in my younger years and couldn't manage it then. I tried again in my twenties and sort of managed it. I reckon I was writing too much, I got bored with it. So I'm going to try a craft diary again. If it's anything like me and a blog I stand no chance LOL It'll just be the date and either what I'm working on or what I've completed. I can but try!

I'm working on an exchange gift at the moment, so can't say too much about it incase it's seen by the recipient :) I need to make a few ATCs as well after I've sorted my craft room out later this afternoon.

I've just had a lovely few minutes ordering a birthday pressie for a friend as well as a few goodies for myself :) More details when they arrive!

2 comments:

Phree said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog, I just had a look at your work, you have some lovely cards and cross stitch work here. And hey, don't worry about not blogging every day, I don't blog for myself and if others read it from time to time and enjoy then that's a bonus :)

Lycka är ~ Onnea on said...

Nice to see that you are back blogging again..been looking at your site and wondering where you are.
I like the cards you do.
Have a good day!!
~Marita~