Wednesday 27 August 2008

ATCs galore

I've been terrible over the past few months with not getting my ATC exchanges out early enough. That's all going to change now seeing as I'm (hopefully) going to have an extra day a week to keep on top of things!




In May it was 'anytheme' and I chose to make 'tea for friends' and sent an extra one 'harmony' as I was late in sending. These went missing in the post :(

So I created 2 more for Julie one was butterflies and flowers and the extra was wise words.



Then July had the theme of Fairies so I used green and white (flower print) hand made paper as the backing with the idea that it would look like grass. The fairy is a silver peel off on hand made paper with foam pad backed flowers. On the white flowers printed on the green paper I used 'snow' glitter. I also made a buttons extra because I was late in sending (again!)




Then back on track for August with Tracy's holidays ATC. I used bronze backing paper (to represent a sun tan), a patchwork of vintage holiday pics and postcards then a sunbathing vintage lady on top. I'm not completely happy with it but I think that's because I wanted it to be bigger LOL


I'm doing really well in keeping my crafting diary. I think I've got the enthusiasm to keep it going and it'll be a good thing in the long run :)

No comments: