Sunday 12 October 2008

Tilda and Friends ATC Challenge

It's a special challenge on Tilda and Friends this week! As well as entering the challenge Shary is offering us all the chance to send our ATCs to her for a swap! I love swapping ATCs and have a lovely album which I keep all my received ATCs in :) This is an exciting swap! I wonder who will end up with mine and whose I'll get??!! :-D


Mine is coloured in Pro Markers and Sakura pigment brushes. The backing paper and flowers are from Creative Park which I have only just discovered, and it is fantastic!

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Annie said...

cute Tilda on your atc and glad you could join in our swap this week. hugs, annie x

Hi! I'm Ruby said...

Oh Beth, this is very lovely. How are you doing lately, friend? :)

Leann said...

Aaawwww, she's gorgeous!
thanks for joining in the swap!