Saturday 18 October 2008

I made a friend very happy :)

My friend has seen some of the ATCs I've made but still wasn't exactly sure what they are. So I wrote an e-mail (well an essay!) explaining with links to various ports of info that I thought she would find useful. She loved it and felt she had a much better understanding of what an ATC was afterwards. I thought she deserved one of her own though. Now I know she would have liked a 'weird' arty one, and maybe she'll get one of those later ;) but I thought one on friendship using my lovely Tilda stamps would be a good start so I got to work. She's coloured with ProMarkers for the skin and hair with Sakura pigment brushes for her top and Whispers for the rest. The backing paper,tag and buttons came from Creative Park which I only recently discovered but love to death!

And because my friend really appreciates it when you make something for her I decided to make her a 'matching' card which also inculdes a little bit of recycling with the wooden heart. It came wrapped around some lovely tea towels as a gift last Christmas!

My friend loved them both and I also included the little easel so she can display her piece of 'art' :) I'm sure I'll make her a more unusual one soon :)



Thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

Linda . J said...

Hi Beth
Just love these pieces of work you did for your friend there great.
Pinklilac