Wednesday 7 January 2009

Pay It Forward


*** This is how it works ***

If you would like to receive something stitched by me within the next 365 days, please comment on this post to say that you are interested.

I will take the first 3 people...or if there are more than 3, then I will do a drawing. In return, you must offer to do the same :) (Please only sign up if you are sure you will be able to do your part!)

What's a PIF? It stands for Pass It Forward or Pay It Forward, meaning pass forward a bit of kindness to make the world a better place.

The item I send could be anything. Just whatever I am in the mood to stitch and finish at the time. Remember, I will have 365 days to send it to you. Be sure your comment has a link to your blog or your email addy so I can contact you for your mailing address.

I joined pay it forward at Cindy's Stitching Korner

4 comments:

CindyMae said...

Since you signed up under me, would it be wrong for me to sign up under you?? What do you think??

CindyMae said...

Also the Valentine's ATC that I signed up for is at the Cross-stitching.com forums. I also signed up for a birthday list there, but its not an exchange. What is the WOCS forum??? I need to know! LOL

CindyMae said...

Well I am still fairly new to the board, only been there about a week! LOL, thats why I did not know who you were talking about!

So I am making it official, I am signing up for the PIF! And of course it is already posted on my blog!

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth,
I enjoyed your blog very much! Are you still looking for participants for your PIF? If yes, can you please let me know? I would love to participate with you, I LOVE your PIF logo/pic/banner. I've seen others but none like yours, it really shows what PIF is all about. Can I please use it in my blog? I couldn't get the link to work though, maybe because I am just learning everything about blogs.
Anyway, I look forward to hearing from you.
Sarita