Sunday 28 September 2008

It's been too long but I was trying something new...



This is my very, very first Magnolia card.

What I used
paper - no idea, it was given to me by a friend
Edwin - pro markers, Sakura pigma paint pens
embellishments - from my stash



This is the 2nd one I've ever made. Not as good as any of the ones I've seen on blogs around, but I am missing some of the most important stash ellements! Prima flowers being the most important :)

What I used

Same as above!



I really am trying with my limited resources :) Same as above for how I made it

Now, the one below doesn't match entirely but it's got my first bow on it! and I'm trying out adding buttons. And I stitched around the stamp with some varigated thread. What I used is the same as before :)



If anyone can help me out on the next question please leave a comment and the answer :) The white highlights I see on some Magnolia cards, how are they made? You know the ones on shoes or hair?

I've really enjoyed making these and am hoping for some lovely co-ordinating papers and Prima flowers in the next couple of weeks as I have a birthday coming up :)

Thanks for looking :)

No comments: