Monday 30 July 2007

I'm baaaaaack!!


Hello! I don't know who reads my blog but I'm back to say hello. I know it's been too long but now the Summer holidays are here I can spend longer (well over the next couple of weeks!) adding about my life. I've been very busy over the past few weeks. School broke up on July 13th and I went away straight away with my Mum. We had a lovely few days on the South coast with blazing sunshine, only getting caught in the rain on the way back.

I finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows on Saturday night and I loved it! A bit slow going I thought to start off with but once it got going I couldn't put it down! Can it really be the end? Leave a message if you've read it and what you thought of it :) I'm back to 'From the corner of his eye' by Koontz. A good book that seems nothing like the blurb on the back to me LOL I'm over half way through and the main character is only 2 and a half and hasn't gone blind yet!! Weird but very good!

Got a few things to do today. Tidy my craft room to start off with and then make my first ATC (Artist Trading Card). I'm looking forward to having a go at something a bit different. The theme is Oriental for this one. Then I've got to start making the invites for my parents party. They are having a joint 65th and 70th in September. Everyone knows about it, but you have to have invites don't you?

No comments: